........Thats when Prawns 5 Star-ter was born!
This starter is so easy and yummy and quick that you should just not miss trying it!
Prawns - 1/2 Kg, shelled, veins removed and cleaned
Refined Oil - 2 tbsp
Mustard Seeds - 1/2 tsp
Curry Leaves - 1 sprig
Garlic - 8 cloves, chopped
Onions - 1no. small, chopped fine
Green Chillies- 2 nos, slit vertically
Vinegar- 1 tbsp
Turmeric Pwd - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste.
Method of Preparation:
1. Heat oil in a pan on medium and add mustard seeds. Let them splutter.
2. Add curry leaves and garlic. Fry till the garlic turns golden in color.
3. Add th chopped onion and green chillies. Fry till onions are golden brown.
4. Lower heat and add turmeric pwd and salt. Mix well.
5. Add prawns and vinegar. Mix well and fry prawns on medium heat untill it is cooked and well coated with the other ingredients. (about 7-10 mins). Serve Hot.